Abrams Media Seeks a Head of Partnerships to Work With Rum, Whiskey, Gin and Tequila Websites
Abrams Media, the parent company of Rum Raiders, is seeking a Head of Partnerships to work with Rum Raiders, Gin Raiders, Whiskey Raiders and Tequila Raiders.
To learn more or apply, click here.
About the Position
The Head of Partnerships will be tasked with pursuing unique partnerships/offerings that generate revenue for each Raiders property.
Compensation: $40k-$60k base + commission
- Focus on partnerships/strategies that will generate incremental revenue for the sites
- Forge relationships with distilleries and adjacent brands
- Find ways to drive more traffic to our content
- The role is for a full-time position. Remote work is OK.
- 1-2 years of sales experience in the digital publishing world
- Passion for spirits and a cursory knowledge of the industry
- Conversant in the world of Rum, Gin Tequila, and Whiskey
- Great communicator and storyteller
- Desire to be intrapreneurial within an organization
- Ability to work efficiently and independently to meet goals
About Abrams Media
Abrams Media, based in New York City and founded by Dan Abrams of ABC News, owns the Raiders network of websites, as well as Mediaite and Law & Crime, among others. It also owns Law & Crime Network on TV.
This post may contain affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site. This helps support Rum Raiders at no additional cost to you.